Reservations must be made by August 15th!
Where: Ringneck Ranch, Inc. 655 Solomon Ln. Tipton, KS 67485
When: Wednesday August 24th Social and Supper at 7 P.M.
Thursday August 25th Convention with Breakfast and Lunch
- Supper and Social with fellow KSHA members the night before
- Registration and Cinnamon Rolls starting at 8am
- Convention Starting at 9am
- Following the meeting we will have a panel discussion for new producers and hunt operator to learn from the mistakes and success of veteran KSHA members and to help prevent you from making business ending decisions.
- Speakers and agenda to be announced in the coming weeks.
- If you have a topic of interest that you would like to hear discussed contact Ken Corbet at 785-256-6444
Cost: $35 per person (includes all 3 meals)
- Free to all KSHA paid and new members! KSHA members must RSVP to Ryan Wacker by August 15th, after that date members will have to pay the full $35 cost 785-256-6444
Remember, KSHA is the leading voice for promotion of hunting and game bird production in Kansas! Your participation is key to the future of the industry!
Mail Checks and RSVP’s to:
Kansas Sport Hunting Association
c/o Ryan Wacker Treasurer
308 East. Dr. Hunter, KS 67452
For more information, contact Ken Corbet 785-256-6444
Rooms are available Wednesday night at Ringneck Ranch, Inc. by calling the office at 785-373-4835